- 1825 Family Homestead - Heritage Site
- opening special - $85.00 HST tax included - Canadian funds
- 2 suites - ensuite bath - queen beds - spacious (450 sq ft & 275 sq ft)
- full breakfast if desired
- deck - courtyard - quiet areas
- 4 1/2 acres - bird watching - geocache on site
- on site gift shop
- comfortable friendly old fashioned atmosphere
- 5 min walk to library with computer access, wave pool, & exercise facilities
- 10 min walk to Kidston Lake for swimming - famous Rockingstone located there
- 15 min to downtown Halifax
- easy access to airport - 30 min
- good location for day trips to Peggy's Cove, Annapolis Valley & South Shore
- Click here for links to nearby attractions
This old house has been in our family since 1825 when some of the Kidstons emigrated to Nova Scotia from Scotland. We are fortunate to have a family tree that dates back to 1500. We have been fortunate also to have had a wonderful, fun loving mother who taught us how to treat guests with kindness and respect.
We have done some renovations for this B & B adventure and hope guests will feel welcome to share this quiet and quaint old house with us.